Jamie Walsh is a student at the University of Iowa who runs a personal fashion blog. Jamie is a friend of the Sportiqe brand with an aspiring career in the fashion industry. See below for Jamie's Holiday Gift Guide featuring some of our most popular items and be sure to check out her blog, Just Jamie.
What to get your man for the Holiday:
The Butler, styled above is the perfect crewneck sweatshirt. It is super soft and easy to layer. If you are looking for that casual, athleisure look for your man, then Sportiqe has the perfect selection of cool and comfortable items. I just placed an order to surprise my guy for Christmas!
Here are my top 3 favorite pieces that should be under your tree this year:
- Sportiqe Tobey Hoodie Navy: This cowl neck sweatshirt is perfect for enjoying the wintery nights that you just want to spend sitting by the fire with a blanket.
- Butler Sweatshirt Gray: This comfortable crew neck, modeled above, is perfect for layering and easy enough to wear out and not look underdressed.
- Sportiqe Men’s Gray/Black Channing: This long sleeve raglan tee is easy to layer, but also looks great when you pair with a pair of dark denim or black jeans.
What to get your girl for the Holiday:
The Aniston, styled above, is the perfect layering lightweight sweatshirt for your lady! She wears it comfortably with a warm blanket scarf to keep her cozy and looking fresh. As you can see, the sweatshirt is not too bulky, but is warm enough to wear as just one layer. She pairs this layer with leggings and snow boots to stay dressed appropriately for the chilly weather while still looking super cute!
- Sportiqe Ashley Hoodie Gray: This sweatshirt is super trendy, but simple enough to be able to wear with any bottoms.
- Women's Gray Aniston Sweatshirt: Styled above, this is this perfect staple for your wardrobe.
- Sportiqe Black Penny Sweatshirt: This women's crew neck adds to any outfit and is especially ideal for the winter, made with warm fleece material.
Follow this Holiday Guide and your special someone will be forever grateful!